Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: My Oh my Molly

  1. #1
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok she came today and is perfect. Didn't have a chance to look for an Artist Mark, but I will later - Hair Is not in Original Braids, but Very Neat and Soft. She seems to have been taken very good care of. Needs some new elastic in the panty area, but her other clothes are perfect.. She appears to me West German which makes me Very Excited, since I was happy to just get Pre Mattel. Yipppeee for me Will Post Pics when I can

  2. #2
    Inactive Member GillyGals.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2006
    Posts
    99
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    whoo hoo!!!!!!! *angie does the girlie jumpin up n down thang... i am happy for you!!*

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 18, 2006 06:43 PM: Message edited by: GillyGals ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks - She does have the Artist Mark. I carefully took down the braids today and re-did them. They are the only thing on Molly that wasn't original.

    When did they start the tan bodies?

    Her Skirt is marked Made in West Germany.

    Also I would like to freshen her Outift up a bit and am nervouse about it. The Skirt Says Dry Clean, Usuall I just rinse them in the sink and air dry, but I don't want to ruin this....

    Thanks

  4. #4
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    Congratulations! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sweet. Love that Molly pm face.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •